I like the idea of someone loving me for me. And would do anything for me, just to be with me.
But it sucks so bad when it is happening to me rn, the guilt. The pressure. And that feeling you have an obligation to be with him just because.
IT’S FUCKING STUPID OKAY?
SURE IT’S FUCKING SWEET IN THE MOVIES
BUT THIS IS NOT A MOVIE
This is fucking reality.
And what’s fucked up, he had loved me since the day we met which was like less than 5 years ago…?
I want to fall in love in my own terms.
Not because I HAVE to, but because I want to.
I like the idea of falling in love but I am scared to fall in love
• shirts actually designed for girls with larger chests
• plus size clothing ACTUALLY intended to accommodate plus size people not just scaled up littler clothing
• clothes for tall people that won’t ride up
• pants for people with no butts
• cute bras in bigger sizes
•the fashion industry’s understanding that there’s lots of body types and every body type deserves to feel good in the clothes they wear